Tuesday, 8 April 2014

G

I'm taking part in the A-Z Blog challenge this year, here's my entry for G.















G


For G, I'm going down the root of another console, a console that I never owned when they originally came out but have recently bought on Ebay, the Gamecube.

My partner has one that is the usual purple colour, and i have always wanted the impossible of getting one with the Foxhound logo on, but after looking through Ebay and finding one, I had to bid on the Resident Evil 4 Gamecube. I didn't know they existed and 3 failed bids later I managed to win one in it's box with all original cables! Only I didn't have any games to play on it, so it was a good excuse to get spending :) 

There is one thing that Nintendo does have up on the Playstation and Xbox, and that is that the Wii can play Gamecube games, whilst the other two can't play older console generation games, but even with that said, I do still like owning a Gamecube :)


7 comments:

  1. Good "G" post. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Blog next door, hello from Barn & Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find! You sold me when you mentioned Resident Evil. Huge fan here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love classic games. Great post! You had me with your "Wicked" blog title. Another participant from A to Z just stopping by to say 'Hey.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the system my daughter had when she was alive. I never got to play on it. But I bet it is fun. Since she would not share with me would you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been a gamer, but I love the music that's composed for 'em!

    WriterlySam
    Echoes of Olympus
    A to Z #TeamDamyanti

    ReplyDelete
  7. You started the A to Z Challenge off well, but now what?

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete